Generate an Invite to Moola

If you would like an invite to moola Click here Moola Invite Generator Make sure to check your Spam/Junkmail box as some programs will filter the invite out of your mailbox.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Free Speech

Just to make sure I continue being a pain I just wanted to point out that not everyone gets attacked for pointing out that people could be considerate of the kind of post they make. Taken from the boards today.

FLYLEAF wrote:

well i took a class last year i can only make basic programs like pong or other simple games like that but i would like a bigger project to work on and mayb ask my old teacher to help me out but i can also make banners and flash vids just i dont got enough money for dreamweaver and flash so im saving up : D

SpiveyJr wrote:

or maybe work on your english and typing skills because they are all one long run-on sentence with no punctuation and it doesnt make for being a good mod evry1

Not a word about that sarcastic response, oh well, pick on a 5 foot 2 girl if that is what's easy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably because SpiveyJr didnt call him dumb.

The Basher said...

He's killing me smalls (AnnaGGG)with no caps and punctuation.

Anonymous said...

FYI Flyleaf was banned... not because of his bad grammar though.

umo said...

Haha, well I guess if I wish hard enough good things do come true!