Generate an Invite to Moola

If you would like an invite to moola Click here Moola Invite Generator Make sure to check your Spam/Junkmail box as some programs will filter the invite out of your mailbox.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

10 Bucks off Gamefly or whatever.....a Month!


That site I was telling you about before is called "brightspot" and their site is brightspot.tv you get paid anywhere from 50 cents to 25 cents for watching commercial spots, much like moola, but they pay you more than a penny. You can take this money and apply it to your "Bills" with any of the companies that they have deals with. Gamefly is one of the,m so if you have signed up through moola for gamefly or are just a member of gamefly then you can get $10 off your subscription a month by putting 10 dollars of your brightspot money towards your bill. You can also get your friends or family to sign up in the same "household" and put all your earnings towards the same bills. They have no referral service but it is still a really good site to check out if you are into the whole free money deal. -Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I really apreaceate this tip! I just spent literaly like 5 min and saved 10 bucks on my gamefly this month, thats 120 bucks a year off!

Anonymous said...

Thanks I'm cheap too and I like a nice way to save money!