Generate an Invite to Moola

If you would like an invite to moola Click here Moola Invite Generator Make sure to check your Spam/Junkmail box as some programs will filter the invite out of your mailbox.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Well to make matters worse.

I just had the worst experience I've ever had on Moola... I made the mistake of heavily hinting that a certain poster should at least read over his post once for the benefit of his readers and a furious storm of Mods and censorship came down on me like nothing I've ever experienced or ever expected.

I thought I had some friends on moola but I guess if I dare to disagree with a MOD or tell a 14 year old to double check his story I'm an evil, evil, very bad, cruel person! If I didn't have a martini in me I would be crying right now. I've never argued with anyone about anything on moola before, I didn't know open discourse wasn't allowed on this fourm. My posts telling my side of the story are deleted, and I am ridiculed by the people I respeced most. I guess I know better now. Don't worry ALL my posts from now on will be light and fluffy as you please.

To those of you who e-mailed and PMed your support. Thanks I love you guys * snif

Somewhat Respectfully – Anna

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

" just had the worse experience I've ever had on Moola"

worst*

l2grammarcheckplzkthx

If you want to make Moola a better place, contribute with intelligent thoughts to replace the abundance of awful posts on there - not picking on a 14 year old.

umo said...

we'll at least I won't erase your post to hide my minor mistake. Your free to express your views here.

umo said...

Plus it wasn’t some grammar I was picking on; the story didn’t make sense as read. Just because you can decipher what the person is trying to say doesn’t make it a reasonably readable post.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to see people treated like Anna, I won't be joining moola. Sorry Anna I know that is your link and you won't like that but your story turned me off to moola, they shouldn't treat you like that, I've looked at a few blogs about it and it seems hard to make more than 10 or 20 bucks.

Anonymous said...

I just came from reading that topic and I have to say I think you're wrong. I mean, ya...so what...he/she isn't "perfect". IF you don't like what they had to say or how they say it, then leave. Or..perhaps..don't read it? Geez, if you were staring at the sun and it hurt your eyes, would you get pissed and tell the sun it had to tone it down a bit for YOU? Talk about entitlement.

Get over yourself, please. Yes, I know this post won't be here for long. Some folks can't handle honesty.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and BTW...I had put my name in and for some reason it didn't post it. So that you can't accuse me of "hiding", my name is Leslie. :)

Mike said...

Hey Anna, don't fret about it. I am on your side. I couldn't even get through the whole post. It's sad that he couldn't write out his thoughts correctly at his age, but that will come as he gets older.

I think that you shouldn't have pushed it any further after the first couple of posts. I've learned to just leave those type of posts alone and ignore it all together. Hope you stay in the community.

Anonymous said...

Anna, while it did get hot in there, I have to honestly say that I think you pushed it just a little too far. "Well we're even then, because no one is as dumb as you are" was over the top. No one is perfect, and some of us less so than others! Hope this will all pass...we've all had our moments of "open mouth, insert foot". I know I have! When I do it, I try to make amends quickly, and it's amazing how these sticky moments are forgotten.
Hope you'll be back....GSM

umo said...

GSM... Your right and I see your point. But I bet you didn't tell my "opponent" that "Not everyone is as smart as you are" was over the top. Even though that phrase is just as insulting.